Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Lets bankrupt krappyrubsnif.

edited May 2011 in Local discussion
Taken from the Photo Quiz thread "What a quarrelsome competitive lot. @Misscara, 'beak' just isn't good enough. @WillM - Andy got there in a whisper first, but I kept it open for fun. Has anyone read Brighton Rock (or seen one of the films?) If so you will know about Kolley Kibber. You had to go up to him and identify him with the correct form of words to claim a ten shilling Daily Messenger prize. if anyone spots me taking a photograph in Stroud Geen and identifies me with the exact words 'You are Krappyrubsniff. I claim the Stroudgreen Dot Org prize.' I will treat them to a pint in the White Lion. It has to be the White Lion.....I admit this could be a disincentive. I take no responsibility for anyone going up to a passing stranger and saying 'You are Krappy....' and receiving a fistful of knuckles in return. Next picture imminent." The moment anyone sees krappyrubsnif with his camera in hand, post it on here, there are about 1000 of stroudgreen.org we can form a queue. His bank card will be burning.

Comments

• edited 9:37PM
    Ahem.....Kolley Kibber only gave one prize per day and that was to the first person to identify him. In my challenge, the small print, which I will gladly send on request, actually stipulates one prize per billion years, which is about as often as I buy a drink in the Stapleton.

I am much more worried that, like Kolley Kibber, I will get beaten to death by a bunch of gangland thugs in a lonely, sad and deserted place, though now that Yemek has closed the likelihood of this happening seems a little more remote.
  • edited 9:37PM
    I can personally attest to the miserliness of Mr Rubsniff. He is at present down by 53 pints to me, not that I'm counting. I also wish to point out that,despite the Paul Smith suit and silk ties, he is an unreconstructed bankrupt already. Sorry Detritus, you will have to buy your own pint of John Smiths.