Missing cat in Finsbury Park

This kitten has been hanging around various N4 front gardens for over a month and is suspected to be a stray. She looks as if she is approximately six months old, has green eyes, is black and white, and has a small patch of black fur under her mouth. If she belongs to you, or someone you know, then please get in touch at n4blackandwhitekitten@gmail.com. [N4 kitten](http://i.imgur.com/oKNqd.jpg)

Comments

• edited 3:18AM
    So far no one has stepped up and claimed ownership for this kitten and, considering she is always ravenously hungry whenever I feed her, I'm assuming that she is indeed a stray. If anyone would be interested in adopting her then please get in touch. I would take her myself but I already have two cats that need to be kept separate due to aggression issues and live in a very small apartment.
    The thing to do is to get in touch with the cat rescue centres who will check if she has a microchip. That way they may well be able to trace the owners very easily, they may be missing her and checking the rescue places. You can find all the local ones on the 'net Cats will eat like it's their last day on earth wherever and whenever they can, so don't assume that it's stray or starving just because she eats whatever you feed her. You might be one of many feeding her.
    Cat Protection Junction Road Archway 02072726048
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @miss annie: She is not microchipped but I've listed her on petslocated.com and the UK national missing pets register, to no avail, in addition to going through the lost and found contacts list on the RSPCA website. Yes, I am one of many as my neighbours across the street are also feeding her. She likes to sleep/hang out on both their front window ledge and my other neighbour's front garden - neither have claimed ownership. @Siolae: Thanks very much for that but I intend on taking her to the Mayhew Animal home if I can't rehome her myself. I was just trying to avoid having her see the inside of a cage :). @Misscara: I live near the Twelve Pins pub so I'd be very surprised if she was the one leaping through your window.
    Surely a chip can be put in a cat, enabling the owner to track it on their phone?
    if not the dorothy you have just invented a new app
    @Misscara - I think I know the one you mean; I've seen a little b&w cat wandering across the roofs with his chum. Yesterday morning one of them popped his head in our bedroom window and tried his best to get in the flat, he was very sweet and cheeky.
    When I got my kitty microchipped I thought I would have some fancy iPhone app whereby I could track her by GPS but disappointed to find out it's not so sophisticated. Take a stray kitty to any vets (Zazman on Tollington Park) and they will scan her. You can feel the microchip in cats on the back of their neck, it's a little lump the size of a grain of rice.

@porkchopexpress hope she finds her home soon. Has she been spayed? Rummage around in her fur on her left hand side and you might find a scar if she has.
    The problem is the battery. You need to power the chip to make it broadcast a signal. This would take it from 'grain of sand' to 'ping ping ball' size, and you still have to charge it, and pay a subscription. You can get them on collars at the moment like this <http://www.pawtrax.co.uk/main/>; In 10 years time, kids will all have them implanted.
    I'd love to plug my kitty in to charge. Preferably via USB.
  • edited July 2011
    Hello again. She still needs a home and is definitely not microchipped. @misscara - She looks healthier because I had been feeding her for about a month before that photo was taken. She was much thinner and is ALWAYS outdoors, even at 3am when I've come home from a late night out. Considering I've putt signs up around the station and south of it, along with the amount of time passed, I think it's safe to say that she does not belong to anyone. If anyone is interested in adopting her, please get in touch. Thanks!