Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Tailored Bass Lessons For Beginners Or Advanced Learners - Children Or Adults

edited April 2012 in Classifieds
<b>Professional tutor with over 10 years of teaching history and several years of experience as touring  and recording musician in many different genres </b>such as rock, blues, folk, r'n'b, funk, disco, pop, cool, bebop, free jazz and ethnic music.<br><br>Lessons are open to all ages and suitable if either you want to become a professional musician, or simply want to play for fun. Children and adults are all very welcome.<br><br>All learning material is provided (music samples and printouts).<br><br>If you are learning to play the bass for the very first time, or you're an established musician who wants to take it to the next level, you will be provided with personal one-to-one lessons. They will be tailored to suit the styles you want to play, as well as to help you advance at the right pace.<br><br>Lessons include all the different techniques and styles on the electric bass and all the knowledge required to recognise chord structures, song arrangements and how to develop valuable listening skills. <br>Your lesson plan will be created around your tastes, abilities and needs. We can explore the depths of music theory to understand composition and improvisation, learn how to write and read music scores, or keep it friendly and focus on the fun side and work on songs you wish to learn and play along to.<br><br>I teach in the evenings during weekdays, as well as Saturday and Sunday mornings/ afternoons. Lessons will take place in my flat (Finsbury Park).<br>My current rate is £25 for a 45 minutes lesson.<br><br>Cancellations are charged at 50% of the lesson rate if there is less than 24 hours notice. The full charge will apply if no notice of cancellation is received. <br><br>Call Loris on 07969992876 to meet me once “free of charge” to asset your level and objectives. <br>Or email lorisbarbisan@gmail.com if you have any queries.<br><br>Thank you<br><br>Loris<br><br>