Waterfall Clifton Terrace

edited May 2012 in About this site
A 3 day constant leak with a broken drain continues to waste thousands of gallons when there is a drought on. I have phoned Water Board 3 times as has woman who lives in front of it. To me they said it was not serious to merit an emergency crew. And cars are now sloshing pedestrians and it will flow all over the bank holiday. This drain has failed before. Can a local Cllr do something to get them to see sense? Chang

Comments

• <p>Every morning I think 'I must report that' and then I forget. So thanks for reminding me Chang, I've reported it via the webpage.</p>
  • Still flowing like Niagra. What terrible waste of resources. Shame on Thames Water! If Cllr Richard w took some interest inthis instead of tweeting 'vote ken' for hours I might actually respect our local 'representatives'.
  • @chang: Can a local Cllr do something to get them to see sense? Did YOU contact a Cllr to inform them? Or was that question merely rhetorcal flourish?
  • Haven't been down there and seen the leak myself, but Thames Water responded pretty quickly via Twitter when I reported that the tarmac was sinking at the junction of SGR/Woodstock Road after they'd repaired it. Mind you, I did have to report the leak itself several times before they did repair it.
  • It's really bad. Have tried twitter and their own website - no response.
  • Perhaps we should all refuse to pay our bills . Thanks for your efforts Annie. Chang
  • Breaking news: Thames Water van appears on site (7 days later).<br>