Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Local Supper Clubs

I've been to Clandestinos supper club (and am going again soon). <br><br>http://www.clandestinos.co.uk/<br><br>My own Cuisine Cachée opens its door from time to time (next dinner celebrating Bastille Day)<br><br>http://www.cuisinecachee.com/2012/06/bastille-day.html<br><br>I don't know of anyone else nearby though. Are there any other local supper clubs going? <br><br><br>

Comments

• <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(42, 44, 42); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; "><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; min-height: 1em; ">Good luck for tomorrow! Glad to see you're fully booked. </p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; min-height: 1em; ">Looking forward to catching up on the 20th!</p><p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; min-height: 1em; ">Cristo</p></span>
  • @CusineCachee, yes - in Crouch End there's www.cuisson.co.uk (aka Paul)<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">. I went to a demo he did at James Nicholas, and he's fab. </span>
  • @vetski - I recently came across Paul's website and looks quite brilliant.  Think I will give it ago.
  • Haven't actually looked at site yet! But did think he was a great chef and a lovely guy. IIRC, he used to work for G Ramsay - he seems to have come out of the experience unscathed, though. If you don't already, keep an eye on James Nicholas via Twitter - I was in there on Sat, and they said they were planning another demo, though whether by Paul or someone else they didn't say.