local yoga spaces?

edited July 2012 in Sharing
Does anyone know of any reasonably priced studios or halls around the SG area that might house a yoga class? My teacher doesn't think she will be able to keep up the current place after the summer as there aren't enough in the class to cover rising costs ... A room to hold around 10 people in easy reach of the tube would be wonderful.<div><br></div><div>(She's also an amazing teacher if you're looking for a class!)</div>

Comments

• edited July 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi Kate </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">There's the big church on the corner Eversholt Rd & Tollington Park - St Mellitus, you can hire the hall downstairs there. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Or maybe where the polling station is <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 16px; ">Newcourt Christian Centre on Regina Raod also just off Tollington Park too.</span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><br></div>
  • there's also the Platform centre on Hornsey Road near Seven Sisters Road - <a href="http://www.platformislington.org.uk/venuehire">http://www.platformislington.org.uk/venuehire</a>;
  • another thought... has she tried hiring a assembly room/hall in one of the schools in the area? I used to do Tai Chi in a school hall in Crouch End and it was alright. 
  • thank you! we'll check them all out.<div><br></div>
  • Refugee Therepy centre Leeds place or London capoeira school same street. Good facilities
  • Nice to see that London School of Capoeira is now available for hire in the evenings! At £20/hour it's around the same rates as Factory over on Hornsey Road. <br>
  • this is all really useful, I had no idea most of these existed! thank you all.