Parking vouchers - help!

edited March 2014 in Classifieds
Does anyone in the ISJ area have a few one-day or 3-hour parking vouchers they would be willing to sell me? I have run out and have workmen coming back to finish stuff on Monday - and no way I can get hold of additional ones via the council between now and then ... Miscalculation again. It would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• They open at 8am Monday am in upper street,  if you cannot get any over the weekend. If you do go go early as queue starts at 730 -745
  • useful to know - I didn't realise you could still buy them over the counter anywhere (they keep that very quiet on their website). But I have a child in the house and builders arriving at 8 so this may be tricky ...
  • I have some all dayers you can have
  • You can also use the "permission to park" form on the Islington website, which is intended for builders and other contractors. It's more expensive, but you can print out the documentation at home (making it a good emergency standby).
  • thank you sg.org! what a lot of kind and helpful people. I am equipped with emergency vouchers and useful information, and my floor no longer bounces when I walk on it thanks to another sg recommendation, the very excellent Philippa. And the sun is shining, more or less. Have a nice weekend everybody.