Missing posts?

Errrm, am I right in thinking that the opening posts in discussions are disappearing from view? A lot of threads make no sense unless you can read from the start, but every single thread I can see has the original post missing. I'm logged in and reading from me phone. Or is it just me?

Comments

• Proof of any were needed - posts are going missing. What I just posted has been replaced by the words Missing Posts. ??????
  • Hi Krappy<div>Try hitting your browser settings and selecting/deselecting the 'request mobile/desktop version' option.</div><div>Checkski also tells me that this problem can be resolved by hitting the little notifications button at the top.</div><div>Let me know how you get on.</div><div><br><div><br></div></div>
  • My browser settings?  Where?  On my phone or on my laptop?<div><br></div><div>The desktop version seems to be fine now after hitting the little button, but the phone version is still totally weird.  It's like tuning in the middle of a conversation which, of course, is completely normal for me, but weird nevertheless.  I have to guess what it's all about.</div>
  • I've yet to hear of anyone having a problem other than on mobile devices.  In Google Chrome, the settings button is on the top right (this is your browser settings, not SG.org settings).
  • I don't use Google Chrome. Do you mean on my phone? Should I?
  • Always use Google chrome, on all media.  What browser do you use?
  • I second google chrome. Its brilliant
  • I get something similar on my phone (using Safari on iPhone 5S). The first post of (eg) this post isn't there. On the mobile site, it's got the name of the thread and then the second post. It works properly on a normal computer and on my tablet. Swapping to full site fixes it, but then everything is in little boxes and it's not as easy to read. It's not a major problem, but if it can be fixed that would be great.