Stroudgreen.org Social

edited April 2015 in Local discussion
Hi all. <br><br>I think it's time for another Stroudgreen.org social. Always nice to meet up for a few drinks, and to put faces to some new names. Please come, don't be shy - especially you lurkers at the back.<br><br>I've selected three Fridays in May. It's going to be a Friday, because that time when we did it in the week it got out of hand, I lost lots of property, and my hangover prevented me from working the next day.<br><br>So how about 19:00 onwards on:<br><br>May 1<br>May 8<br>May 29<br><br>If not many people can do it then we can look at later dates.<br><br>The link is: http://doodle.com/tzk6uf63wvbeb3dx<br><br>As ever,<div>Ben<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>PS: After some thought, I've made it a 'hidden' poll, as we sometimes people do silly things on the internet (as many of you will recall from last time someone attempted a Doodle poll).</div></div><div><br></div><div>PPS: Those who are interested can use the opportunity to do some planning re the 'Charter Court Square' idea.</div>

Comments