Painter and decorator recommendation

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: 15.8836px; font-size: 12.2182px; min-height: 1em; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; position: static !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I would like to recommend Greg for painting work.  I got his details off Harringay Online, having read several very favourable reviews about him.  He recently repainted the front exterior of my house in Crouch End.  </p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: 15.8836px; font-size: 12.2182px; min-height: 1em; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; position: static !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Greg is friendly, honest, and reliable, and works hard to deliver a high standard, thorough job.  He is very pleasant and easy to talk to, and gave lots of good painting advice, eg. about choosing a new paint colour.  His quote was very good value for money, and he managed to find scaffolding at a very competitive price.  There were no surprise extra costs - anything additional was discussed with me fully, and was reasonable.  </p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: 15.8836px; font-size: 12.2182px; min-height: 1em; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; position: static !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">In the course of painting he was kind enough to do one or two extra jobs I hadn't requested, for example filling in an uneven wall prior to repainting, for which charge he charged nothing extra.  </p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: 15.8836px; font-size: 12.2182px; min-height: 1em; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; position: static !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">I was delighted with the finished paintwork, and would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.  He does internal painting and plastering too, so I will definitely contact him when I need the interior of my home sorted out.  </p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: 15.8836px; font-size: 12.2182px; min-height: 1em; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; position: static !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">His contact details are : gregspraypainter@yahoo.com, 07999 443582 / 07584 200986 (note these contact details valid Sept 2015).</p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 15.8836px; font-size: 12.2182px; min-height: 1em; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; position: static !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">David</p>

Comments

• <dl class="discussion clear i0 xg_lightborder" style="margin: 0px; padding: 1em 0px 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1.2em; clear: both; height: 127.859375px; position: relative; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(186, 189, 188); border-width: 1px 0px 0px; color: rgb(79, 88, 85); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); opacity: 1; background-position-y: 10px;"><dd style="margin: 0px 0px 0.4em 58px; padding: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em;"><div class="description xj_comment_editor xg_user_generated" id="desc_844301Comment799576" _setvalueurl="http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/comment/update?id=844301:Comment:799576" _emptydescriptionerrormessage="Please write something for your reply." _value="<p>Adding to the positive feedback:</p> <p>Greg has just completely a thorough and extremely high quality job: he fitted coving, new skirting board and repainted a bedroom. He was utterly reliable and very hard working. All work was completed on time and true to the very reasonable first estimate. </p> <p>Would not hesitate to recommend him to others and would definitely go back to him in the future.</p>" style="margin: 0px 35px 0.7em 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; text-overflow: ellipsis; overflow: hidden;"><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; min-height: 1em;">Adding to the positive feedback:</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; padding: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; min-height: 1em;">Greg has just completely a thorough and extremely high quality job: he fitted coving, new skirting board and repainted a bedroom. He was utterly reliable and very hard working. All work was completed on time and true to the very reasonable first estimate. </p><p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: inherit; font-size: 1em; position: static !important; min-height: 1em;">Would not hesitate to recommend him to others and would definitely go back to him in the future.</p></div></dd></dl>
  • edited January 2016
              Hi everyone<br><br>  My name is Greg and first of all , I want to say thank you for all you feedback. It means a lots to me.<br> Anyway, for a long time we have been working as the team of professional painters and decorators, especially in North London, offering a wide range of services , including:<br>   -  <span style="font-weight: bold;">Painting - interior & exterior <br>   -  Airless spraying<br>   - Plastering<br>   - Floor sanding and installing service<br>  </span>We offer free estimates, so please do not hesitate to contact us.<br>   contact details:<br>              mobile:           <span style="font-weight: bold;">07999443582</span><br>             email:             <span style="font-weight: bold;">gregspraypainter@yahoo.com</span><br>                                 <br>                       https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010638546969&fref=ts  ; <br><br>        Thank you<br>                         Greg&Simon<br>   <br>
  • I would recommend Greg and Simon who just redecorated my bathroom after numerous leaks from the flat above. They did a great job and were friendly and professional throughout.  I would use them again.
  • I can confirm that Greg and Simon are amazing decorators. <div><br></div><div>Can do attitude, very clean and quick. The job they did for me is really very good and you can see the quality and professionalism.</div><div><br></div><div>Highly recommended as i have dealt so many times with people who didn't care or did an approssimative job, which is not what you want for your home.</div><div><br></div><div>I will definitely call them for other jobs.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div>
  • Hi there<div>I would also warmly recommend Greg and Simon. We moved into a very dilapidated house two years ago and had several experiences with painters/builders - some were good, some terrible. Greg was miles better than all the others. I found him through Haringey online and was delighted by his workmanship, attention to detail, knowledge and price! He is also a lovely man to have around. He and Simon painted the main room in our house and gave us advice about sealing the floorboards (which we had them do) and a couple of other things which were beyond their advertised expertise. The living room now looks fantastic and the filler they used is impossible to see - unlike the filler that came with the planks. All our friends have been very impressed. The price is very low for what they do - yes you can certainly get a lower price...if you do the painting yourself! </div><div>Would recommend with no reservations - I cannot imagine a better or more reliable and trustworthy decorator.</div><div>Happy to talk or show the result to anybody interested</div><div>Constantina</div>
  • The work Greg and Simon did on our bedroom, paper hanging and painting, was very good. They are very polite, very quiet and hard workers, keep you informed about start times and reply promptly to e-mails.I found them on the Haringey Online site and would be happy to recommend them to anyone.
  • Hi, Greg and Simon have done 2 jobs for us - one involving plastering of ceilings and the other fitting a ceiling appliance. We were delighted with their work and would not hesitate to use them again. They are great guys, really professional and competitively priced - I'd definitely recommend them for plastering or other DIY work.
  • does anyone have a contact or mail for gregg and simon decorators
    thanks
  • edited August 2018
    My apologises for delayed response:) my contact number is : 07999443582
    email: gregspraypainter@yahoo.com
    Our services include: internal and external painting
    plastering and over-boarding
    floor sanding , floor installation
    property refurbishment

We have over 10 years of experience ,delivering a high standard of finish to every job we undertake, with the work completed on time and in a safe and efficient manner with Public Liability Insurance £5000000.
    As we provide free estimates, please do not hesitate to call us.
    Yours faithfully
    Greg