Man with van recommendations?

Anyone got any recommendations for man/woman with van? I only need them for an hour (with help loading/unloading) to move a sofa from N16 (Stamford Hill) to SG.<div><br></div><div>Thanks :)</div>

Comments

• have got random quotes before from anyvan.com - went for a couple of russians who picked up a sofa from croydon for me and delivered it for about fifty quid.  and i tipped as well because it all went very smoothly.  i didn't choose russians, it just turned out that they were russian. 
  • Thanks, @verga - I accidentally discovered anyvan.com this morning, and am just about to go through the quotes I've received :)
  • If you have a couple of hefty types on board for moving day, just hire the van. Practical at Green Lanes are excellent.
  • This is for the day before moving day, when I'm picking up a sofa gifted by a friend - lack of hefty types, sadly, just me & my dodgy back. Have booked via anyvan, so at least now I can clear my Inbox of the flood of quotes!
  • I've done ZipVan a few times - which you can rent by the hour. Works quite well if you can be organised and find a friend to help you. Problem is having to pay an annual membership - so really you need to expect to use it a few times.