Oh Haringey... :)

Haringey Council. Getting things wrong since time immemorial... http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/05/25/haringey-feel-good/

Comments

• MimsyMimsy Stroud Green
    Only in Haringey... Is there ANYTHING these people can do without f-ing it up???<br><br><br>On behalf of Baby P... I'd like to salute you....<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">Considering this part of London is cool but can you imagine a song like this being written about it:</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><a href=""><br></a></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;"><a href="">
  • That's amazing.  Who here thinks that somebody involved in the printing of that banner knew<span style="font-style: italic;"> exactly </span>what they were doing when that was printed?<br>
  • I believe it's a fake but it is the sort of thing that Haringey would do.
  • Haringey is such a bunch of walkers
  • edited December 2017
  • @mimsy ;I think that's what we call lowering the tone....
  • edited May 2016
    Someone is having a laugh with photoshop or the likes... Winkfield Road in N22 became something else a few years ago.