Islington Environmental Fault Reporting Tool

edited October 2007 in Local discussion
Can anyone get <a href="http://webgis.islington.gov.uk/website/internet/fault_reporting/viewer.asp?faultcode=highdefrdp&faulttype=Damaged+pavement+of+road"> this heap of c**p</a> to work?

As a cyclist I'm trying to complain about the dreadful state of Tollington Way which I use to cut through to Holloway Road every morning. It's easily the worst road I've cycled on in Islington and badly needs resurfacing. If anyone can get this to work could you also report potholes on the same road please?

Comments

• edited 8:38PM
    AFAICS the website works only with IE. I've lodged a report, #1717557...

<i>The surface of the entire length of Tollington Way is a disgrace. From a cyclist's point of view it is dangerous. The road on the western half is one continuous pothole.</i>

Possibly not the most eloquent way of saying it but I'd spent half an hour fighting the website and I was losing my patience. I'll let you know if I get a response.
    Many thanks poxy. I did eventually get it to work by reporting it by postcode - N7 6RG.
    Good luck chaps, follow it up with another message in a few days. And the a phone call. Worked for me!