Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Poisoning mice ...

edited September 15 in Local discussion
Well, my neighbours are at it again, and ir is not pleasant! No, not that you smut-brains! I mean they are putting down rodent poison, and not for the first time this year. I am not sure which of my neighbours (we are in a terrace) is putting out the rodent poison, but the upshot is a sickening smell of decomposing flesh that pervades every room on the ground floor.

Now, I guess the neighbours are squeamish and do not want to have to deal with dead and/or dying mice in a trap so resort to piles of poson. But hey, the little furry piss-spraying bastards are still dying even if out of sight ... a horrible slow death from internal bleeding, and heamoraging eyes, nose, mouth, ears, urine-tract and arse. And so while the neighbours' delicate visual and tactile sensibilities are protected, the olfactory pollution knows no boundaries.

Please, if you have a mouse problem put down a trap and kill the little cfritters quickly. Or use a humane trap and take them to Finsbury Park.

Oh, and is your home really as clean and dry as it could be? Something edible and/or potable is drawing the vermin to your living-space.

Maybe I will just leave that last bit as implicit rather than explicit when I summon the courage to have that "breakthrough conversation" over the fence.

Rant over.
Tagged:

Comments