Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Cricket Club

maxmax
edited April 2009 in Local discussion
Hi All

Does anyone know of a local cricket club? I know the cricket pitch at Finsbury park has now been converted in to a baseball/softball field, but summer's coming and I'd love to find a club locally.

Thanks

Max

Comments

• edited 8:18AM
    there's definitely one in crouch end, i used to play with some of the members on FP when those cocking softballers weren't looking. not sure of any contact details but they have several teams with varying levels of skill/committment. i never signed up because i can only play drunk and that's apparently frowned upon, they do net sessions at a school between SGR and hornsey road starting in january but i imagine you can join up at any time.

sorry i don't have any contact details but if you get busy googling on cricket in crouch end i'm sure you'll find it.
    http://cec.play-cricket.com/home/aboutUs.asp
    There is a pitch at Wray Crescent, just off Thorpedale Road. They are often playing there at the weekend. I think there was a previous thread about cricket too - try searching.
  • maxmax
    edited 8:18AM
    Thanks, everyone. I'll get in contact with them.