Good general builder and tree surgeon needed

edited August 2009 in Local discussion
Can anyone recommend a builder capable of brickwork, fitting window frames and carpentry for door frames , fitting double doors?

Tree surgeon reqd. also for big tree in rear garden but too close to house - we planted it and it's now 4 times the size it said on the tin!! must be something in the water.

Comments

• AliAli
    edited 11:02PM
    Strangely we had what sounds almost exactly the same job done by Eamon who did a great job. I don’t have his number here at the moment but will be able to get if for Monday. If you want to see his work he redeveloped the old “Irish” house on the corner of Perth/SGR and has done work for friend with great satisfaction
  • edited 11:02PM
    Eamon is a relation of mine so if Ali can't find number I can supply.
  • AliAli
    Eamon's number is 07973 412 504. He did an excellent job for us and also mplays the bagpipes as well !
    I would pay extra to employ someone who <b>didn't</b> play the bagpipes.
  • AliAli
    What’s wrong with bagpipes ? You should listen to the Red Hot Chilli Pipers - brilliant!
    What's wrong with bagpipes?

Hadrian built that wall for a reason.
  • AliAli
    They are Irish !
  • edited August 2009
    Can bagpipes swim? No.

There's a reason for that, too.
    Ali, ShaunG many thanks will give Eamonn a nudge.
  • edited January 2019
    If your referring to NUGENT BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED...

<Stroudgreen.org moderator intervention>

Disparaging comments about the above firm edited out because I worry it strays into libel, and it is anyway resurrecting a ten year old thread. Suffice to say Mr Murphy doesn't think they are good, and shares the belief of others above that bagpipes are not relevant to building ability>

</Stroudgreen.org moderator intervention>