Dogs.Paws,Claws and Videotape: TV p-gramme bbciplayer- on pwalk

What is your favourite breed of dog on the Parkland Walk? "paws,claws and videotape". Is a programme on bbciplayer now. This programme features the Dulux dog from the 1980's TV adverts for Dulux paint . That's the old English sheepdog. I have seen a lovely Dulux dog/old english sheep dog in Queens Wood/Highgate wood and many other friendly family dogs when walking on the parkland walk from stroudgreen . I like labrabors and West Highland Terriers the most. I like the good nature of labs and the nature of westies. I like the Herge's Tintin dog in the Tin Tin comic books: he's a parsons terrier I think. What breed of dog have you got? And where do you walk them? Do dogs respond to dog psycologists for their behaviour problems?

Comments

• edited 4:45AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    That's doctorlalloo's isn it? I like the dopey white golden retriever.
    My Akita, Lily, is never off lead - but she does try to chase squirrels and takes me along for the ride too.

If the Akita is off lead then it's probably Benjy - Lily's boyfriend... the most docile, mild mannered Akita ever.

I often see the 3 legged Collie in the morning - he's my favourite - Mrs L & I call him Johnny Quicktime.

And there's a bearded Collie who's often out for a walk with his owners who live on Viccy Terrace, we call him Sprocket cos he looks like the dog from Fraggle Rock.

We're in danger of turning this into a doggie person thread, and get a bit weird with our love for our furry friends.
    btw - that's a lot of abbreviation and punctuation in the title. Took me a while to work out what it all meant.
    We saw a dog yesterday that looked exactly like the Fraggle Rock dog - thanks for reminding us of the name. The three legged dog is often in the noble. There's also the trainspotting sheepdog-type that waits at the Finsbury Park bridge and won't go until she's seen a train. When she does, she barks and does a little dance.
  • edited March 2010
    That's Jess - the barking-at-trains-dog - her owner is the guy who always has walking poles with him, like he's off up Ben Nevis.

I have no idea what the owner's names are, just their dog's names.
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

stolen from williamsboard. dogs catching treats in super-slo-mo.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    that video is awesome