Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Birthday Cake?

edited March 2007 in Local discussion
Hello All,

Can anyone recommend a good bakery near Stroud Green/Finsbury Park? My girlfriend's birthday is at the weekend and I'd like to order a cake. I've used the Aroma bakery in the past but it's now closed down. Any ideas or advice would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

Comments

• edited 1:21AM
    Hi Mike,
    My boyfriend is a v good pastry chef and sometimes takes orders - I'd need to speak to him though to see if he can fit you in.
    We're on Granville Road.
    The only other place I guess would be Dunn's, if you wanted to venture into CE.
    Cheers
    If he could fit me in that would be excellent. I'm not looking for anything too fancy, just a medium sized cake with a short greeting on it. I live on Stroud Green Road, between Tesco and Pappagone.

Otherwise I might venture up to Dunns. Hopefully I haven't left it too late!
    Hey Mike, do you have a mail address or phone number to take this further?
    It should be fine.
    Hi Tosscat, thanks very much, but I decided to order with Dunns yesterday. I realised I was running out of time and needed to sort something out quickly. I have another glut of birthdays coming up soon, so I'll definitely keep your boyfriend in mind for next time.
    No worries Mike - let us know.
    Cheers