SEWING CLASSES

AmRAmR
edited October 2011 in Classifieds
Sewing classes for adults and/or teenagers. You'll learn the basics how to thread a machine, make different stiches, create a button hole, install a zip...
Whether your project is to make a bag, cushions covers, clothes for your little beloved or your wedding dress: Take courage and contact me!!
mobile 07 988 378 679
amdineverti@gmail.com

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 9:34AM
    Misscara, I can do this for youand my other pals for nowt! Unless it's wedding dress stuff you need - in which case why don't I know about it.
    I know that I often say that I'm going to join some of the various crafty groups set up / promoted on here, but I really am interested in sewing tutorial. I only ever really use my sewing machine for taking up trousers. And have even slipped back to using Wonder Web recently...

I'll watch out for further info and suggestions.
    Even experienced crafters use Wonder Web sometimes.
    What missisclack said. I'm a haberdasher's daughter and a seamstress's granddaughter and I don't know how to turn a sewing machine on.
  • AmRAmR
    edited 9:34AM
    Hullo hullo!!
    So good to hear from you all!

when: pretty much whenever, I just move to stroud green (I'm falling in love with the area, more and more, day after day...) and most of my students where in south London. I kept only 2 group classes for charities (St Margaret in bethnal green and the refugee centre in ladbroke grove)
    Where: can be at mine with my sewing machine if you don't have one, otherwise I go to my students home so they practice on their own machines.
    And I would like to set up some groups in caring homes/ mental health trusts/ charities etc... SO ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ARE THE VERY WELCOME!!
    How much: £15 per hour for a one to one (and for charity groups), £10 per person if you're more than one!

et voila!
  • AmRAmR
    edited 9:34AM
    Thank you for all the good tips!!
    I tried to get in touch with finfuture but their website is dammaged and they remain silent. does someone know if they still exist?