Need advice on newborn baby products

edited December 2011 in About this site
Need advice on baby monitors, changing bags, baby bouncers and baby thermometers. Anyone got any recommendations about which type I should get?

Comments

• I've got a BT baby monitor gathering dust. You can have it, along with a change bag and a bouncer. Boots or John Lewis are your best bets for things like thermometers, nail scissors and the like.
  • The BT Baby monitor  is very good
  • Crikey. Thinking about it we have piles of baby stuff that we no longer need. I'll make a list and it's all free to a good home.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow poxy that would be awesome and so generous of you! I can pop by anytime that would be convenient. Will message you my email address and phone number -thanks so much!!!!
  • <P>Try the nursery service at John Lewis. It's free, they'll take you round their baby department and spend a good couple of hours going through the options on everything you could possibly need (and much you don't....) for your new baby. Then if you do want to buy all or some of it through them they'll deliver as and when you need it.</P> <P>A very useful service for information if nothing else, especially for new parents. Good luck!!!</P> <P> </P>
  • Donna, I have lots of newborn and 0-3 months baby clothes that you're very welcome to have if you like. Some of them have hardly been worn and all are in good condition - message me if you'd like to come around and have a look.
  • Thanks so much! I will message you now.