Actually about moving to Stroud Green

edited February 2012 in About this site
I hear good things about Davies & Davies.

Comments

• We spent a year looking before we found our house in Stroud Green and probably dealt with every estate agent in the area. Davies & Davies were streets ahead of the rest. Malcolm and his son Daniel are cheerful and charming. They are also very straight talking. We always enjoyed looking around properties with Dan and they were extremely reassuring and professional throughout our house purchase. Malcolm has an encyclopaedic knowledge of property in Stroud Green. He sold the house to the people who we bought it from and the also the people who sold it to them. It was a pleasure dealing with them.<br>
  • We also bought our house through D&D, as did several other people we know. They're quite involved with the community as well e.g. they sponsor the Stroud Green School summer fair.
  • We discovered Stroud Green because of D&D.We were not aware of the area at all and a chance visit to their Blackstock Rd introduced us to the joys of SG!
  • "joys"...? My sister was almost mugged outside Chippy. Maybe serves her right for liking fried food. But she now won't come back. Cats had a big birthday party tonight and a slinky stripper turned up. So SG is a mixed experience I would say. Chang
  • We bought our house through Davies & Davies a couple of years ago.  They (especially Dan) are very affable and pragmatic.  Nice people.<br>
  • Not sure if they cover Stroud Green, but I recommend the Crouch End branch of Kinleigh Folkard Hayward (lettings).<br>
  • I bought a flat with my boyfriend from David Phillips. After meeting every estate agent in the area, these guys were the only one who bothered to shake my hand as well as his when we met them. Basic manners go a long way when you are planning on parting with that much money!  
  • New branch of Foxtons opening in Crouch End. The end is nigh.
  • <P>two young boys sitting in the park.</P> <P>- "what does your dad do?"</P> <P>- "he's an estate agent"</P> <P>-"honest?"</P> <P>-"no, just the usual kind".</P>
  • @hethrs, well if your boyfriend is from David Phillips im not surprised he shook your hand. What a gent<div><br></div>