Hijacking

2»

Comments

• irie mon. me gwan kip soon. respec.<br>
  • <P>to all the sg brothers out their...dont let the sg player haters get u down...keep it real</P> <P>2 many player haters in da sg hood it aint good</P> <P>so behave like you should</P> <P>and remember as doug says "its nice to be nice"</P> <P>keep it real</P> <P>one love </P> <P>big up to the staines massive and 2 me julie</P> <P>booyakasha</P>
  • <P>big tings a gwan 4 sg.org mans...u get me</P> <P>stop feeding gardener joe - as he says...it aint good 4 him</P> <P>true dat</P> <P>respec </P>
  • <P>why u can bout that...old fart generation mans want take control of sg.org innit...make it bout them innit...yeah marn</P> <P>live it </P> <P>love it </P> <P>smoke it</P> <P>me kip now blood</P> <P> </P>
  • and remember as doug says "its nice to be nice"<br><br>You are mistaken.<br><br>Oh, and not funny at all. Quoting comedians doesn't make you funny.<br>
  • <P>whatever doughy</P> <P>keep it real</P>
  • I seem to have been drawn into exactly the kind of debate that I think should not be a part of this site.<br>Such a shame<br>
  • That's what happens when you try to start witch hunts.<br>
  • ALL, PLEASE, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!
  • I wasn't starting a witch hunt. I was asking you not to send such unpleasant posts, which might, in my opinion, cause those who host this site to reconsider what its purpose might be.<br>I also asked you to reread your posts before you send them, as, if you did so, you might see that they have the potential to cause offence.<br><br>Would you consider that?<br>
  • <P>doug - u dont talk to us on here anyway usually as u admit yourself...u just want to give us a lecture as to how to behave and then go...nice of you to dropp in and boss us around n tell us what to do and then ironically say "you have been drawn into a debate that should not be part of the site" ....dont you get it? you started this thread...now you are pompously flouncing off in a huff...saying we have dragged you into a debate...wakey wakey u started this son...</P> <P>gardener joe- u r very judgemental about others arent you ...always calling people a troll...very narrow minded and abusive arent you...perhaps that is just what you are like...</P> <P>what is your agenda gardener joe - u are quick to make judgements of others with snide remarks then go - but never really tell us what you are about - bit like the classic behaviour of a troll actually - its looking like that to us... </P>
  • <P>doug - ah right now we are getting to the heart of your agenda</P> <P>you dont want people to write comments that cause offense</P> <P>but we want to cause offense</P> <P>not in a bad way</P> <P>we want to cause offense in the sense of challenging the opinions and values of those that we dont agree with</P> <P>and as for the idea that this forum will be closed down</P> <P>the people that run this forum do ban people if they feel like it and have done in the past - arguably a good thing...</P> <P>they will do that again if they need to as is their right and why shouldnt they they run it and can do what they like</P> <P>i appreciate you want a vicars tea party forum where no offense is casused to anyone...thats england isnt it ...dont make a fuss...dont rock the boat...dont cause offense...everyone should know their place and bow down to authorities</P> <P> </P>
  • <P>doug - are you a scottish labour mp ?</P> <P>just asking</P> <P>dont want to say anymore than that</P> <P>some of the people who patronise us peasants on this forum are journalists - but they dont always tell us - these clever cloggs types dont always tell us they are clever journalists who know how to write things in a clever way to us peasants</P>
  • <P>i would like to be banned from the forum actually...as provoking flame wars do annoy the higher class sg punters...</P> <P>and we should bow down to our superiors...</P> <P>although the readers of sg.org are loving it....from what i have heard...it is putting bums on seats...i believe...</P> <P>an sg.org version of fight club...the film starring brad pitt...although this is a metaphorical punch up rather than fisty cuffs outside the whte lion of mortimer in sg rd after a few liveners...</P> <P>do carry on ladies and gentlemen...</P>
  • <P>douglas - you have said you are using your real name and that you are scottish</P> <P>so if you are a local resident and scottish labour mp douglas alexander then perhaps tell us or not if you dont want to...</P> <P>because some of the clever people on this forum dont tell us they are clever media people on tv etc when they are talking to us peasants...but we get the impression from their patronising attitude that they think that they are superior to regular sg.org punters who have had a skinfull and are just having their say...and arent trolls despite what some of the stuck up local journalists , media people and politicians might say...</P>
  • Chris,<br>You really are an arse.<br>I didn't tell you I was clever, that was your assumption.<br>You didn't tell me you were an arse, that was my assumption.<br><br>Oddly, we were both right.<br><br> I have never heard of the MP you seem to think I am.<br><br>My point was that your unpleasant invective does nothing to enliven this site, or the debate therein, or presumably your life.<br><br>Sorry to descend<br><br>pip pip and goodbye.<br><br><br><br>
  • Hey Gardener Joe, how are you?
  • Tosscat! You're back! Where have you been? <div><br></div><div>Whilst there's tosscat, there's hope.</div>
  • <P>Aww :-( , I was just getting into that.............</P>