Stroud Green Butcher Fined for String of Safety Breaches

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• I knew someone who said that walking past those butchers on SGR every day turned her vegetarian.....
  • I always have to hold my breath whenever I walk past, or I'll feel ill... <br>
  • I'm glad I'm vegetarian. Imagine eating someone's leg or arm.  Bloody disgusting!  No wonder people come down with all sorts of things from it.
  • Amazing what you can get away with if you blame it on bereavement.  I speak as someone who lost father two months ago.  I'm still a bit sad but I've moved on.  I certainly wouldn't excuse having bad health and safety on my father or mother's death.  In fact since I lost my father I've been a lot more pro-active as I've realised that life is finite.  I can't believe a butcher who kills animals uses his family bereavement as an excuse to butcher animals and present them in an unhealthy way. Seems absurd!<div><br></div>
  • <div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; "><span style="text-align: left; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">"f</font></span><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">ive adult cockroaches and a </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">nymph</b><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "> were found in a trap"  Bastard! What hasn't he been imprisoned?</span></div>
  • In all seriousness, why only a fine? As I understand it the HSE will give warnings and re-inspections before going to court. Surely if it gets that far and the list of breaches is so long some sort of food selling ban should be imposed?<div><br></div>
  • Glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. I'm shocked they get any custom, the smell that comes out of that place is vile.
  • <span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left;">"five adult cockroaches and a </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left;">nymph</b><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: left;"> were found in a trap"  Bastard! What hasn't he been imprisoned?"<br><br>Good question.  Mistreating female nature godesses should result in major punishment.<br></span>
  • It probably will. Deities are a pretty vengeful lot. <br>
  • I've heard deities are specially vengeful whilst dieting, so be careful.<div><br></div>
  • This place really should have been shut down for these offences - ppl must have been I'll as a result of the neglect. I am writing to the council to ask them to be tougher. Hope other ppl will do the same. Chang