New Shops

edited June 2012 in About this site
<p class="MsoNormal" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; ">Noticed 3 new shops being fitted out this weekend - one on lower SGR (next to Budget Supermarket) and </span>2 on Tollington Park. <o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; "><span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; ">Anyone want to start hoping / speculating on what we may be getting?! I know that one of the ones on TP has just changed its use class to a Restaurant / Cafe (it was an Internet Cafe)...</span></p>

Comments

• The one on Tollington Park will be a 'Pizza Restaurant' according to documents with application ref: <span style="color: rgb(0, 148, 27); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small; ">P112796</span>
  • <p>Had not noticed the ones you mention - will look out for them. </p><p>Also few on road down from F Park tube Wells Terrace exit (opp Nisa) - think one/two new shops (refurb of the newsagent type shop that was there?) and one fish and chip place (fit out looks bit more upmarket than what you (I?) would expect). Feels like either Nisa or new theatre has really improved shops down that side. Seems obvious now - prime position to get everyone coming off the tube. I use Nisa a lot. </p>
  • edited June 2012
    HI all<br> Regarding Tollington Park, where the internet cafe used to be it will be a Pizzeria, where the Heads up used to be I believe it will be a Hairdresser, Beauty and dress boutique all in one, the place in front of Nisa outside Finsbury Park station will be a Fish and chip shop and belongs to the next door shop, the nice Algerian chap who owns the 3 local including the hairdresser shop in front of Nisa
  • Any intelligence on the unit which was Megs News, Ferme Park Rd? A new white UPVC frontage has gone up but can't see inside for any clues.
  • I think there's another thread on here somewhere which says the one next to Budget is going to be a Costa...
  • @Liz, yes, I started that thread after the guys at Budget told me it was going to be a Costa. There's a notice on the hoarding, but I was driving today so couldn't stop to read it. 
  • Here's another of the Wells Terrace shops on the move - I just spotted this:<br>http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-33203179.html<br>;
  • @ilovegreyhounds Very quiet rumour that Meg's will be another estate agent. Not confirmed though...<br>
  • Oh hooray, hairdressers, pizza, coffee and estate agents. We need more of those!
  • @odd Stewart sigh, I had a feeling it looked like an estate agent window :(
  • Miss annie  we also need a betting shop! :)<br>Jenny's B S<br><br>