Shiatsu and Craniosacral Therapy at Integrated Body Dynamics: Summer Introductory Offer

edited June 2012 in Classifieds
<p><font size="3">NEW: Shiatsu and Craniosacral Therapy</font></p><p><font size="3"><strong>INTRODUCTORY OFFER</strong> for Jun/Jul/Aug</font></p><p><font size="3"><strong>25% discount </strong>for two sessions plus further discount for multiple sessions</font></p><p align="left"><font face="Tahoma"><span style="font-size: 12pt;"><span style="font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN"><strong>Friday daytime and evening</strong></span></span></font></p><p align="left"><font face="Tahoma"><span style="font-size: 12pt;">Shiatsu and craniosacral therapy are highly effective hands-on body therapies that help to alleviate pain, aid repair of injury, release tension</span><span style="font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN">,</span><span style="font-size: 12pt;"> improve health conditions, reduce stress, </span><span style="font-size: 12pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;" lang="EN">increase energy levels and enhance wellbeing overall.</span></font></p><p><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-weight: normal; mso-bidi-font-weight: bold;"><font face="Tahoma">Integrated Body Dynamics, 17 Ferme Park Road, London N4 4DS </font></span><span style="font-size: 12pt;"><font face="Tahoma">(off Stapleton Hall Road, Stroud Green)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></font></span></p><p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><font face="Tahoma"><b><span style="font-size: 12pt;">T</span></b><span style="font-size: 12pt;"> 020 8347 0888 </span></font><font face="Tahoma"><b><span style="font-size: 12pt;">E</span></b><span style="font-size: 12pt;"> <a href="mailto:info@IntegratedBodyDynamics.co.uk">info@IntegratedBodyDynamics.co.uk</a> </span></font><font face="Tahoma"><b><span style="font-size: 12pt;">W</span></b><span style="font-size: 12pt;"> www.IntegratedBodyDynamics.co.uk<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"> <span style="font-size: 14pt;"><font face="Tahoma">Kate Allardyce </font></span><font face="Tahoma"><span style="font-size: 12pt;">Shiatsu and Craniosacral Therapist </span><span style="font-size: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;">MRSS, BCST<o:p></o:p></span></font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font></font></p><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><p><font face="Tahoma"><b>M</b> 07947 617563 </font><font face="Tahoma"><b>E</b> <a href="mailto:info@kateallardyce.com">info@kateallardyce.com</a> </font><font face="Tahoma"><b>W</b> <a href="http://www.kateallardyce.comintegrated/">www.kateallardyce.com</a></font><a href="http://www.kateallardyce.comintegrated/"></a></p></font></font>

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I highly recommend integrated body dynamics, I've been a customer for years and the therapists are amazing, particularly Jenny and Joy but all of them are great. You come out feeling fantastic, it's a great local business and everything is ver reasonsably priced. Te therapists genuinely care about you.
  • I went there once and they corrected a muscular problem I'd had for months. They gave me some general advice about posture etc too. I saw joy. I'd recommend.
  • Report on BBC website says that crania-sacral massage can lead to long term back problems. Can't do the link, will do it later.
  • @miss annie - did you mean <a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18356045">this</a>?<br><br>There's no reliable <a href="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10709302">evidence</a> to support the effectiveness of craniosacral therapy. There is, however, evidence that it can cause more harm than good. Before you waste time and money on this pseudo-scientific bullshit, pick up a copy of <a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trick-Treatment-Alternative-Medicine-Trial/dp/0552157627/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339255655&sr=8-1">Trick or Treatment.</a><br><br>Joy, on the other hand, is a wonderful massage therapist. I had a fantastic deep tissue massage from her, and at no point did she try to force any quackery down my throat.<span class="st"><em></em></span>
  • @rainbow_carnage: Err, that is not a link to a BBC website, and tells me nothing about the cranio-quackery under discussion. A pity.
  • Huh?<br><br>The first is a link to a recent BBC story about the dangers of spine manipulation, which I thought miss annie was referring to in her comment.<br><br>The second link is an abstract of a systematic review of craniosacral therapy. I don't have access to the full article from home, but if you're interested, I might be able to get it at work. Or you can read it yourself for the princely sum of $3.99. For the purpose of this discussion, though, the abstract is more than enough.<br><br>The third link is to book by Simon Singh and Edzard Ernst about alternative therapies.<br>
  • Apols, I missed the first link ... now I get it. Thanks for pointing up the mistake so gently ... appreciated. :)
  • Just in case anyone is still in any doubt, the therapy referred to in the BBC link is Cervical Spine Manipulation, which involves rapid moves similar to a chiropractic treatment. It bears no relation whatsoever to Craniosacral therapy, which involves a very light touch and little to no manipulation at all.<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Yes, it's important to be clear that craniosacral therapy isn't dangerous. <br><br>Nonsense, yes. Dangerous, no.<br>
  • I don't have a problem with a bit of nonsense that does no harm. Dangerous is a different matter.
  • @dont look now - I may have a few spare magic beans. For the right price, they are yours.
  • I'm sure I read an article about how dangerous beans are.....<div><br></div>
  • Definitely. All that climbing of beanstalks can't be good, and providing a ladder for giants to climb down will surely cause all kinds of damage. <br>