Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

The Fairbridge Road Trap ??!!

edited August 2012 in Local discussion
Beware as reinstated the NO RIGHT TURN from Hornsey Road . As been using since a Policeman at Hornsey Central told me it was now 2 way. This was  before 1996.  I've  been trying to find out more .They have recently completed road works on Hornsey Road & a road of not yet occupied  flats  where Elsdons Builders Merchants used to be.<div><br></div><div>Lost the Appeal even though Google Earth has it as 2 way . The even ignored Jeremy Corbyn MPs 2 letters .</div><div><br></div><div>They won't tell me when installed new sign saying always been there. I have been using it 2-3 x a week for last few years with no problem.</div><div><br></div><div>They even doctored the clock on the camera that took the second set of pictures for Appeal sending a DVD that couldn't be viewed. Do we want our taxes used for this as I will contest endlessly  if unfair & not morally right.</div><div><br><div> Have Road signs changed since 1987 ? Why are London Councils  at the Angel running  the Independent Appeal Service paying the Adjudicators that have become corrupted  ....Independent? </div></div>

Comments