Child care options

edited September 2012 in Sharing
Morning Anyone know where I can get my 10 month old into decent child care local to Harringay Station. Ideas and prices would be excellent. My wife is getting back to work very soon and we need something starting within the next 10 days. My neighbour was saying there's a new nersary down my St Aindans school. But I can't see any info. Thanks

Comments

• <p>Seriously? 10 days and you are trying to sort it out now? You have about as much chance of getting into a nursery as you have of flying to the moon if that is really your schedule.  I would suggest you contact Harringey Children's Services for a list of childcare providers. </p>
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I'm much more resourceful and optimistic than you and have a couple of places already lined up. After my daughter is placed I'm gonna go for that trip to the moon.
  • Perhaps the best slap-down ever seen on SG.org.<br>
  • @Siolae<;div><br></div><div>FYI </div><div>Asquith, by the cash and carry have places avail in all stages of their nursery for new starters. I think their maybe a few people tripping to the moon soon. Have you got an kids?? Im guessing not. Or are you already tripping. </div><div><br></div><div>Michelle's nursery is taking 2 new babies </div><div><br></div><div>and another on Whitman Road, </div><div><br></div><div>All that done in under a week.</div>
  • That is very reassuring to hear. Which one did you go with and why? How much do they charge? How many adults per child?
  • edited September 2012
    <font class="Apple-style-span" face="'Arial Black'">But we love our child and we want the best for her</font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="'Arial Black', Verdana">So Asquith it is....</font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="'Arial Black', Verdana"><br></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="'Arial Black', Verdana">Maybe<br></font><div><br></div><div>Wait to see what the boss says</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>