French Speaking Live Out Nanny wanted in Stroud Green area

edited May 2012 in Classifieds
Hello, we are looking for a nanny for Mon - Wed (8-6.30) from June/July..... to look after our 20 month old daughter. Would love to find someone who is local.... <br>

Comments

• Hi. Just sent a PM.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi, Fothers i can recommed you one indian lady. she is the best ever.. she was caring my 3 babies.I dont think so she can speak french but if you need i can contact her.
  • Hi all, <br><br>Sorry Poxy, I sent you an email from my phone and I believe it went to stroudgreen.org - we actually found someone, so thanks to all for your suggestions. <br>
  • Hi Fothers, good for you. Btw, did you know there's a French "school" for kids aged 3-7 on Friday afternoons in Muswell Hill? Search Facebook for "Petit Loups". Our boys go and they love it. Anyway, I'm going to hijack this thread... We have a brilliant French live-out nanny looking after our two boys. In September the eldest will be starting school full-time and the youngest will start a couple of mornings a week at the Montessori on Crouch Hill. We can't justify (or afford!) to keep the nanny's hours full-time come September unless we can find another family to split the costs. So, if anyone is looking for part-time childcare drop me a line.
  • Hi Poxy,<br>how is the Montessori?<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The Montessori is great.  The one shortfall in the old site on Crouch Hill was the lack of outside space.  So, the school is in the process of moving over to the hall next-door to St. Mary's Church on Ashley Road.  The 3+ class moved over for the beginning of this term and the reception class will be moving over after Xmas.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The Montessori style isn't to everyone's taste but I think it's been great for our eldest.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">There's a waiting list for both classes, so if you thinking of enrolling your daughter get in touch, I think there's an open evening sometime in October.  Enrolment can be done any time a vacancy arises, there's no need to until next September.    </font></div>
  • Great, thanks vm.....can you find me a secondary schools as well please!<br>