Any kids Halloween parties this weekend?

edited October 2012 in Sharing
My nephew and niece are visiting this weekend and are disappointed to be missing out on their halloween parties at home....<div>Any suggestions please?</div><div>Thanks</div>

Comments

• Gothic Valley WI are having an open to all family Hallowe'en party on Sunday afternoon/early evening. Can't access all the info right now but other WI members don't spot this first, I'll do it when I get home.
  • <div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The party is 3-6pm on Sun, at the Shaftesbury Tavern N19 (corner of Hornsey Rd/Shaftesbury Rd). Adults only from 7pm!</span></div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div>Gothic Valley Women's Institute presents a spooktacular afternoon of family-friendly Halloween fun. Join us for pumpkin carving, apple bobbing, face painting and a raffle with great local prizes. Tea, scones, jam and 'scream' will be available and there'll be a prize for the best children's costume. Ladies, gentlemen and children all welcome!</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">We have lots of great raffle prizes from local businesses, including coffee/tea/hot cocoa and cake from three local cafes in Crouch End, ice</span><div class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> cream from Riley the Ice Cream Cafe, £50 worth of vouchers for Aravore children's shop, a bottle of lovely sparkling wine from Spirited Wines, and dinner and wine from the Shaftesbury Tavern. </div>
  • This will be good, some of the GVWI ladies are American (and Goths) and they really know how to do Hallowe'en celebrations!
  • Brilliant! That's just what I was after.  And it's just round the corner too. Thanks for the info.<div>:-)</div>
  • Great looking forward to it. Do you do that apple thing? Chang
  • Bobbing? Yes. Activities are listed in Vetski's post.
  • Ok I will bring some. Cheers. Chang