Il Piccolo Diavolo Happy Anniversary !

edited November 2012 in Local discussion
To all our Customer and Neighbours We want to say a big Thank you to all of you that had supported us and helped us to grow up in this year ... Please join us for lunch or dinner at Il Piccolo Diavolo next week ( w/c 26/11 ) to celebrate our First Anniversary and receive a complementary glass of our house wine or a bottle of Italian beer with every main course ordered ! All our delicious Italian home cooked food is lovingly prepared for you from the finest ingredients fresh every day. Hope to see you soon again!!! We are at: 11 Crouch Hill N4 4AP Reservation: 0207

Comments

• My girlfriend is out of town but I might drop in for a lonesome meal if I can't round up a posse. Love your menu and personal touch
  • Congratulations on what hopefully was a good first year. I'm a fan. I like the atmosphere, the food and that it feels like a classic little Italian restaurant. Good pizza, of course, too. <br>
  • Thanks a lot to both of you ! Our intent is exactly to bring the autentich italian passion for the food  on all our dishes and make our customers/guest  feel like at home! Thanks for your support and hope to see you soon!<br>
  • Thanks. I would recommend this lovely restaurant and great staff and company. The cakes are veRy good too. Chang