Mail going astray

edited December 2012 in Sharing
Over the last few weeks I have been getting other people's post - sometimes from completely different postcodes! - and letters/items I've been expecting haven't arrived. Is it just me or are other people finding the same thing?  And what can we do about it?<div>--Richard</div>

Comments

• I've had one book go astray (that I know of). Used to get a lot more of this sort of stuff, letters for next door or even other streets, and had various items missing, but it has been a lot better lately, on the whole.
  • I complained to the royal mail about this issue last week, although I was complaining more about letters I have sent that have not arrived, than the other way round. That scenario used to be really bad a couple of years back when I was constantly receiving letters with the same house number but another street address. It has been my own letters not arriving that has caused me massive problems, with financial repercussions. royal Mail  apologised and sent me a book of 6 first class stamps .<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We've had a couple of birthday cards not delivered to us recently, but it's not been a problem before as far as I'm aware. </font>