Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Printing photos locally

edited December 2012 in Sharing
Hi Stroudies,<div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">So I haven been using Snappy Snaps in Crouch End for ages. Not because I particularly like their overpriced wares, but they are convenient and I was too lazy to look elsewhere. Finally I have been moved to find somewhere else (due to the fact that Snappy's closed randomly early on Xmas Eve - don't they know that the disorganised folk of North London have Xmas presents to dash off? )  - and the result was so good that I'm moved to write a recommendation on this here forum thingy.</div><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">The winners are... </div><h3 class="r" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: medium; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><a href="http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1285/79582.php" class="l vst" style="color: rgb(102, 0, 153); cursor: pointer;"><em style="font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;">Digital</em> Express, <em style="font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;">177 Stoke Newington</em> High Street</a>.</h3><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">It is run by a very sweet Turkish family - you really get the feeling that they love what they do, unlike the chains with their disinterested managers.</span></div><div>And here's the main reason for posting: <span style="font-size: 10pt;">they did me a load of instant photos, very good quality, and</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span><b style="font-size: 10pt;">almost half the price of Snappy Snaps!</b></div><div><b style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></b></div><div>Wishing y'all a very Groovy Xmas!</div><div><b style="font-size: 10pt;"><br></b></div>

Comments