Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Park studios - Scarborough Road

edited January 2013 in Local discussion
<P>Does anyone know anything about the studios? </P> <P>I'd like to find out if there are any spaces available to rent and how much it costs, who to contact etc. Google cannot furnish me with the information.</P>

Comments

• edited January 2013
  • <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Google returns this :</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">34 Scarborough Rd
Finsbury Park
London N4 4LT
T. 020 7272 1501</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">34 Scarborough Road  London N4 4LT</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">020 7272 6778</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Plus their page: http://www.parkstudios.org.uk/</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">which although has no contact does have links to artists' sites who may be able to help</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div>
  • Please report back if you have any luck - I'd be interested to know too.