Aromatherapy Massage

edited January 2013 in Sharing
Does anybody know a good place for aromatherapy massage in the area?  I used to go to the Sobell Symbiosis Clinic but the practitioner I used to see has left now...

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi there!</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Integrated Body Dynamics on Ferne Park Road has done me well these last few months.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Robert is a great therapist.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.integratedbodydynamics.co.uk/</font></div>;
  • edited February 2013
    Went in there last week for a massage with the amazing Jenny. Baby woke up so was going to have to leave, but the lovely receptionist kindly offered to look after her for the entire half hour while I was having that massage. She was amazing, could hear her entertaining the baby and still managing t answer the phones. So nice of her. Really recommend it, they just go above and beyond the call of duty to make the whole experience really lovely and fantastic,such a great local business. Very reasonable prices too
  • Thanks, I will definitely check it out!