Hornsey Road N19 & N6 RM Sorting Office

edited March 2013 in Sharing
<br><div>They are not relocating.</div><div>Went to pick up a parcel on thursday and the guy behind the counter told me so.</div><div>Hope it's true!</div>

Comments

• Lucky you! The Station Road one really is a bit of a faff, in spite of not being much further than Green Lanes on paper. It's just not such a pleasant walk.
  • Yep - the free parcel collection service at the Archway Post Office has been saved for Highgate residents, which is great news for them.  Sadly Royal Mail refuse to allow N4 residents to collect parcels for free from a local post office in Finsbury Park - despite local councillors and our local MP pressing the to do so (and the hundreds of petition signatures).<div><br></div>
  • The man behind the counter at the station road sorting office told me that the Green Lane sorting office licence hadn't been renewed, and that Station Rd would be the place for collecting parcels from now on ...<div>However I asked for a redelivery (through the post office website) and it seems to be working fine, even without a parcel number. (and you can also ask to have it redelivered to your local post office.)</div>