Sarah Beeny

edited May 2013 in General chat
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/sarah-beenys-selling-houses/episode-guide/series-1/episode-13 We are (well, Finsbury Park is) a 'rapidly improving area'. The cafe of stilted conversation looks like Moka; can't figure out where the flats are.

Comments

• <span style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; ">Thanks for the heads-up on this - we're hoping to buy our first flat in the area soon and so it was interesting viewing.</span><div style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; ">Having developed a bit of a Rightmove obsession over the last few months, I spotted that the characterful flat is on Quernmore Road - very near to the bridge leading to Harringay station.</div><div style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; "><br></div>
  • Sarah Beeny is fit. Does she live round here? Chang
  • <P>Don't think so. She bought a massive Mannor House on the cheap and made a show about doing it up for her and her 4 kids </P> <P> </P> <P>She came across as a bit of a control freak in that. Put me off her. That and the amount of kids shes squezed out </P>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Misscara Kind of. Less mumsy, more hot momma!<div>Oh, and get a little excited with the return key?!</div>
  • Watched this and tried to pinpoint where the flats were. <br><br>One was Quernmore Road, by the station, I think one looked like the other side of Green Lanes, Hermitage Road sort of area, and the other one the other side of the park below Seven Sisters Road.<br>
  • I quite fancy Kirstey Alsop but she bosses poor phil spencer around. Chang