Jewellery repairs

edited May 2013 in Local discussion
Hello, Could anyone recommend anywhere to have jewellery repaired in the area or failing that, not so nearby? I've got a gold/silver ring which needs some minor repairs, but I've got absolutely no idea where to take it!

Comments

• Hi,<div><br></div><div>I have had good experiences at Simply Jewellery in Muswell Hill, it's past the Odeon (Fortis Green Road, same same of the road, somewhere near the Children's Bookshop). The gentleman is very friendly.  From memory, they are closed on Monday.</div>
  • This is good news. My lucky charm necklace is broken. I'm not getting on Ryanair without it.
  • @TheMimsy Thanks - I'll check them out tomorrow!<br><br>@krappyrubsnif You'll need more than just a lucky charm necklace to get you through a Ryanair flight unscathed! ;)<br>
  • @ KRS, Ryanair have never had a crash but their service is a bit of an obstacle course.  What you need to be worried about is that the workers on your olive oil plantation in Italy don't rise up when you're over there swanning around with your jumper over your shoulders reciting your Italian at them.  Clutch your lucky charm to your heart to be on the safe side!  (In case you don't get it, this is a joke).<div><br></div><div><br></div>