Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Expecting a baby Jul - Sep 2013? Come to The Old Dairy on 20th June from 8pm (pass it on...)

edited May 2013 in Sharing
<font face="Arial, Verdana">Hi</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><h3 style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 1.15em; margin-top: 0px; color: rgb(0, 154, 166); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">If you're expecting a baby in July, August or September, come along to a pub night on Thursday 20<sup>th</sup> June from 8pm at The Old Dairy in Stroud Green.  <span style="font-size: 1em; ">All are welcome, wherever you live in Haringey, and we'd love to see you whether you're new to the area or lived here for a while; singles, couples, gay, straight, first baby or more, NCT members or not. Friends and partners very welcome!</span></h3><div><span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">This free and relaxed social event is a chance to share a drink with others who are due around the same time as you, make new friends and perhaps exchange contact details so you can meet up later. </span></div><div><font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif"><br></font></div><div><font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif">I am the local area contact for the NCT in Stroud Green, and will be there to make sure everyone meets people local to them and the whole thing goes smoothly.  You don't have to have any connection with the NCT at all.  For me, it's about connecting our local community.</font></div><div><font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif"><br></font></div><div><font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif">Please do RSVP if you want to come: email me at stroudgreennct@gmail.com.</font></div></div><div><font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif"><br></font></div><div><font color="#222222" face="arial, sans-serif">Hope to see you there...</font></div>

Comments

• "expecting a baby - pass it on". I always suspected that there might be some kind of viral transmission involved - and the NCT should know.  Is it chance that so many women in a friendship group start breeding together? I think not... The usual explanations of conception are just missing something ... 
  • I blame the Sugar Lounge.... Hello Kate (!) Chang