Bespoke curtains

edited September 2013 in Local discussion
Hi,<br>Can anyone recommend a local shop for curtain making?<br><br>Thanks!<br>

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Not all that local (up in Finchley), but these guys have loads of stuff and have made roman blinds for me. Not super quick, but very wide selection and not super-expensive:</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.curtainfactoryoutlet.co.uk/</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>
  • Doesn't the furnishings shop by Sainsburys on SGR (opp. SUNSHINE cafe), do curtain making? They have all the good upholstery fabrics so I'd amazed if they didn't.
  • I just had my whole house done by M2M at crouch end. They'e not exactly cheap but the quality is excellent. They also fit curtains and blinds and have a load of fabric options.<div>I am really pleased with what they have done.</div><div>Very very friendly service.</div><div>6 week turnaround time.</div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Where is m2m and who is Maureen and is she game? We need new curtains in our flat as the (now dead) cat ruined the old velvet ones. Chang
  • made 2 measure is on the broadway near the clocktower at Crouch End.<div>I walked past it four times before I noticed it, so inoccuous is it's frontage!</div><div><br></div>