anyone in need of "SLUG GONE - Wool Pellets" ?

edited May 2014 in Local discussion
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I received this by mistake, I don't even have a garden...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Anyone wants a 3.5L bag of wool pellets?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vitax-3-5L-Natural-Barrier-Pellets/dp/B00AFSKZBQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399561933&sr=8-1&keywords=slug+gone+wool+pellets</font></div>;

Comments

• <P>Yes, please.</P> <P>(Are you sure you won't be asked to return it?)</P>
  • No, they emailed me "<span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> If you can make use of the Slug Gone, or know someone who can please use it/pass it on."</span><div><span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">It's yours !</span></div>
  • edited May 2014
    <P>Great.  I've just this last weekend planted some vegetables which, apparently, are highly susceptible to slug attack.</P> <P>I've just PM'ed you. </P>
  • Perfect then<span style="font-size: 10pt;">!</span><div><div>I've just texted you.</div></div>
  • Thanks.  I won't get the text until I leave work.  There's no reception in this basement.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've always wondered about the copper thing, do you think pennies and tuppence pieces would work as deterrents? They are pretty much worthless these days as actual money, often worth no more than a couple of pence. 
  • They don't like used coffee grains. Slug pellets can choke cats, which has the side effect of reducing the moggie population . Can work both ways. Chang.