Local Jobs

R&JR&J
edited May 2014 in Local discussion
Hi, <div><br></div><div>Anyone know of any local job vacancies. Obviously will be checking local press too but thought I'd put this up in case there's anything worth knowing about.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers </div>

Comments

• Various places along Stroud Green Road have got signs in their windows asking for staff - there's definitely one in Dream River Cafe.<br>
  • What kind of job are you after? There are a surprising amount of small businesses based in Stroud Green and Crouch End, you might get just the thing you want. There's a Virtual Assistant company in Crouch End, if you have good admin skills, they offer temp work. It's worth asking on Twitter, if you do twittering. I know a few folk who have got local jobs that way. Good luck.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That add is illegal
  • @misscara. Well done for speaking for them. You should also knock at the church/mosque/synagogue and ask them why only  straight men can become priests/imam etc. There are many professions that are dominated by men that little is done to make access easier eg. fishermen (0.7% women), chief executives, brain surgeons etc...
  • R&JR&J
    edited May 2014
    Thanks, previously worked in the City for 13 years until Redundancy so job hunting really isn't something I'm used to. Will look into some of the tips above. <span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span><div><br></div><div>Miss Annie, you wouldn't happen to know the name of the Virtual Assistant firm by any chance?<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> </div>
  • Just sent a message to your inbox @R&J
  • Where exactly are these barbers with eastern girls with big tits and tight t-shirts? I may have to leave Vitors!!! Chang