Finsbury Park Canoodling

As I walking through the park on Sunday there was lots of canoodling going on. I guess with the sunshine there is excess conversion of subcutanous fat into the sex hormones (oestrogen and testosterone) making people more aroused. I have no issue with this but wondered what level is canoodling is acceptable considering there are kids in close proximity. For the parents on here what do you think? <div><br></div>

Comments

• I can't walk through the park at this time of year without hearing the following lines:<div><br></div><div>I see people in the park forgettin' their troubles and woes<br>They're drinkin' and dancin', wearin' bright colored clothes<br>All the young men, with the young women lookin' so good<br>Well, I'd trade places with any of 'em in a minute, if I could.<br><br>Bob Dylan, Highlands, 1997<br></div>
  • Where on earth is this going?
  • For what it's worth, noticed several used condoms on the grass as I walking the dog today.<div><br></div><div>I'm glad someone's being safety-conscious and all, but could they also please take their litter home?</div><div><br></div><div>If anyone knows who we harangue about litter in the park then I'll send a note - it's been really bad (though not condom-bad) for the past month.</div>
  • There's one bench on the early stretch of the Parkland Walk which always seems to have a huge number of condoms and insects around, even in winter.