Speaking Portuguese

I'm after a little bit of help, we were given a laptop from freecycle but it's in Portuguese and for the life of me I don't know how to change the language over. <div><br></div><div>Anyone got a clue?</div>

Comments

• You could try navigating through the settings with google translate...
  • Tried that from what I can see English isn't installed on it
  • <div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">Hi Detritus.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">I speak Portuguese if you need any help. You can install language packs if it doesn't have English installed.</span><br></div>
  • Oh it would be a great help, I'm clueless when it comes to computers and a computer in a language I don't understand is makings me feel even more clueless.
  • Let me know what you would like to do. I believe we would have to meet somewhere, preferably somewhere with wifi. Can you let me know which operating system you are using? I presume it is Windows? I could meet you over the weekend.
  • E eles nunca encontram o corpo dele...