Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Furniture for House Share!

Good morning everyone,<div><br></div><div>My name is Alex, and I am about to move into a 7 bedroom House share with some friends in Stroud Green. We're all really looking forward to moving to the area, and embracing the village feel.</div><div><br></div><div>The house we are moving into is currently unfurnished, so we are on the look out for any old furniture that might be going! Two of us have rented a van next week (evening of the 25th / morning of the 26th) and we'd be happy to come and pick up, and I'll even through in a bottle of wine for your trouble.</div><div><br></div><div>If you have any spare furniture going, I'd love to hear about it. Please comment on this post, or email me at alexmand@gmail.com with a description or pictures, your price, and location.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks so much. Have a great weekend,</div><div>Alex</div><div><br></div>

Comments

• I may well have some stuff for you.  I'm just checking with mates if they want any of it but will drop you a mail later in the week..<br>