ajani-grill restaurant and jazz, Hornsey Road off the Tollington Park

1235»

Comments

• <br><div> I follow Ajani on Facebook and there is no mention of closure.</div><div><br></div><div>I hope they are just replacing the sign with a bigger and better one!<br></div><div><br></div>
  • @TheMimsy After seeing your message I found Ajani's website and saw this message:<br><div class="event"> <p class="date">Saturday 18 April 2015</p> <h3>We are relocating. Please watch this space for further announcement. Thank you</h3><p>Not sure what the 18 April refers to but maybe it's the opening date of the new place. Really glad to hear it's not closing but just moving! <br></p><p><br></p> </div>
  • Yay!<div><br></div><div>I hope he stays in the area!!</div>
  • Absolutely. I've been trying to get him to move to the SGR for years.
  • He's looking at sites on Blackstock, Highbury Barn and Archway. I've also directed him to the new site opposite the World's End, and he's going to contract the management company.
  • Oooh. Do you know why Patrick decided to move? It pains me to say it, but opposite the World's End might make sense for him. 
  • No. Guessing he wants to upsize.
  • Patrick should take over the empty pub on the corner of Hanley Road and Hornsey Road - the Corner Flag.<div>Turn it into a jazz club / restaurant with room for drinking and dancing.</div>
  • @ Papa Great news and glad Patrick is staying in the area. .I moved to the area in the late 90's and it used to be a nice place then, it was called The Railway. Then it kind of went downhill and it has been closed for ages.
  • @theMimsy, there's a should in my post. He isn't actually taking over that pub.<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Sorry, Papa...got carried away and misunderstood your post!
  • Italian restaurant opening where Ajani was. Guy came out as I was standing by my bike looking at the sign last night. Seemed very friendly and enthusiastic - it could be good. I wish them well. <div><br></div><div>Shame Ajani is gone.</div>
  • Hopefully Ajani will relocate nearby...