Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Scooter storage

I'm planning on getting a new job and if I get the job, I'm planning to buy a lambretta to commute with. Does anyone living near Old Dairy have any shed/garage space I could use should all this happen? Many thanks. Sam.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Are you concerned about weathering or stealing?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I don't have any space to help you out, but I do have a scooter and I park it on the road. I just paid for a permit and it was a handsome £15 for a year. Parking at work is easy for me - Q Park have free motorcycle parking.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My scooter is a Yamaha Giggle from 2008, and definitely seen better days being held together with cable ties, so I doubt anybody would want to pinch it. Newer, more attractive scooters might be a bigger target.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Best of luck! Enjoy the scooter, it's the best way to get around London!</font></div>