Development of John Jones Site / Sketch House

1282930313234»

Comments

• I've spotted lots of lost people in Finsbury Park station looking very bleary eyed in the morning...
  • edited October 2015
    <p>@Ali<;/p><p>Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's posh. A scan through the wardrobe choices of Kim Kardashian could illustrate the point.</p><p>I saw a group of students sitting on the floor in a circle quietly singing outside the student flats the other night. Odd, but I count my blessings that it wasn't Kumbaya.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
  • I tell you what, I won't miss that filthy carwash or those grotty shops/salons that surround it. Perhaps years ago that was fine, but the population density and demographics of the area have clearly changed and I look forward to the area around the station being dragged through the gentrification carwash
  • Weathersoons is actually quite cheap
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">Sutent, I've noticed that, but I couldn't guess whether it was the students or rugby world cup fans!</span></font>
  • I did notice more of this around the time England were dispatched
  • What's happened to the Crisis charity shop? That unit is now up for auction?
  • the freehold was up for auction last Tuesday, but in fact it didn't sell and if I remember correctly it is yours for £915k.  I assume that Crisis will still be the tenant