Mobile coverage on Ferme Park Road...

edited December 2015 in General chat
Hi all, just registered - a very nice site!<div><br></div><div>I've just moved to the area (Ferme Park Road) with my partner, towards the bottom near the Londis. We're having issues with mobile coverage and I can see from googling it that this is a common issue for Stroud Green. We're both on o2 and haven't got our wifi set up just yet so it's a bit of an issue (mainly because my partner works from home regularly).</div><div><br></div><div>I wondered if anyone who has experienced this could offer some advice? </div><div><br></div><div>I spoke to o2 who said that a mast nearby is currently being fixed but then there are discussion threads online about this same issue from 2012/2013 and so I wondered if it's just the big old hill which is blocking the signal from the o2 mast in the centre Crouch End itself....</div><div><br></div><div>There are masts for Orange/Vodaphone/3 to the West of where we are, near Crouch Hill station and I also wanted to see if anyone had changed networks from o2 because of this issue and has seen an improvement? It could just be the section of road where we are, I'm not sure!</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you for any help you can offer.</div><div><br></div><div>- A</div>

Comments