Stroudgreen.org comes up trumps again - plumber

Morning y'all. <div>Thought I'd add my praise to others who recommended Chris Williams for plumbing jobs. Thank you - he's fab! Pluses are: he's local (and isn't that what this site is all about?); really really good; reliable; offered a very fair price; tidied up after the job AND dealt with my *really* stupid followup query the next day immediately and unsneeringly (who knew you had to turn the nozzle on...?). Oh, and he's a dog owner - what more could you ask for?! <span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245);">07753 269 667</span></div>
Tagged:

Comments

• ..not that he brought the dog w him btw!<div><br></div>
  • <div>New on here but had to offer thanks for the recommendations for Chris.</div><div>Called him in after discovering a slow leak in the bathroom and he came to inspect it that night and started work within two days.</div><div>His work was very professional and honest, giving us a very thorough understanding of what was needed and the costs.</div><div>His fees were very reasonable and the work was top rate, including the reinstatement of tiling. Also left the place clean and tidy.</div><div>A very friendly and trustworthy guy who I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone in need of a plumber.</div>
  • On the back of this thread I gave Chris a call this week. He looked at the job and came back to complete the work the same day. Could not ask for a better service. Genuinely a lovely guy and would not hesitate to recommend him.
  • edited October 2015
    Hi! Who has the number of this magic plumber? I need his help for my ceiling dripping! SOS! Thanks!
  • I'll add my recommendation - Chris helped fix tricky leak recently, recommended. Pfrag, the number is on first post<br>
  • Ceiling dripping sounds like you need to talk to the owner/occupier of flat above you! Turn the water off at mains<br><br>
  • Agaton Sax > Thank you for your replies. The problem has been solved. The tenant of the flat above me finally came back and we could stop the dripping. I'm now waiting for my ceiling to dry and hope I'll not have to much works to undertake.<div><br></div><div>Anyway, thanks all for your recommendations.</div>
  • Just wanted to add another (plumber) recommendation for Chris W. in this thread. The best one we've come across so far in our 15+ years of London-living.<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • edited March 2016
    <p style="margin: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Times; color: rgb(24, 24, 24);">Just wanted to share another endorsement for Chris, who did a great job for us this week  - highly recommended! Thank you stroudgreen.org  </p>
  • Here's another big thumbs up for Chris Williams.  Reassured by the positive comments on here I got him around to help us sort out a horrid kitchen blockage...and he did so promptly and pleasantly.  It ultimately involved taking out yards of piping and refitting new, and he managed to be cheerful throughout.  He also fixed a bathroom tap while he was here, and was an all-round great find.  So thanks everyone who recommended him.  <br>