Holloway Nags Head Market

I think most people know about this place now as it is becoming extremely popular. Some friends in Tuffnel Park talking about the great food stalls in there and people are travelling down to to eat the great variety of international food available in the stalls there. <div><br></div><div>The Indian Koyola opposite is by far the best Indian around.</div>

Comments

• edited June 2016
    As someone who lives opposite I go there quite a lot. It's definitely getting better and it's great value..... Wouldn't call it anywhere near a destination market yet though. It's more there for a quick bite to eat when you're on your own or with a mate after the pub. A whole pizza for 4 quid is an undeniable bargain.....
  • I've heard the people behind Dinerama are looking to buy the leasehold<br>
  • So I guess it will convert into a Brixton type market
  • Maybe, particularly Thurs/Fri evenings and Sat/Sun... Who knows. Lots of the traders are on long leases so it may not happen.<br>
  • @northnineteen who told you that?! That would be a monumental change....
  • <p>The haberdashery stall is excellent and they can make curtains. You can get your threading done there too...y'know, if you want other than street food and gastro pubs where you live.</p><p>The flea market bit out the back is my favourite.</p>
  • The shoe repairs guy is good and there is a nice lady who sells silver jewellery. The fabric stall is indeed excellent.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">Has anyone been to the South American place right on the middle? </span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">i never seem to be passing it when i am actually hungry.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">Not seen too much in there that is new? </span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><br><br><br></div><div><br></div>
  • Fabric stall man now has the haberdashery stall round the corner by the balloon stall too.
  • I go here for the Japanese food stall, though neither chef is actually Japanese the food is really authentic.